Michael always knew he wanted a career that would allow him to help people, and a college course in Constitutional Law helped him realize he was destined to be a lawyer. A self-confessed lover of the language and nuance of law, he now puts his passions to work for WFJ clients in a wide array of practice areas. Those include Civil and Construction litigation, Estate Planning and advising small businesses on risk assessment and liability issues.
A Minneapolis native, Michael enjoys spending time with his family, as well as any outdoor activity. A sports fan, he also roots for the Minnesota Twins and follows University of Minnesota athletics.
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota, 2007
- South Dakota, 2015
- Wisconsin, 2015
- University of Minnesota (B.A., 2001)
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D., 2007)
- Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Rosanne Nathanson, Second Judicial District, State of Minnesota